Host your existing or new website in a fast, reliable environment.
Web hosting can be confusing. When you have an issue or a question, it can be several hours or even days before you can get an answer from a large hosting company. With cheaper, shared hosting, you are also sharing a server with thousands of other clients, meaning any one of those could potentially cause server issues or security concerns.
I host all of my sites in a private environment, where they are monitored 24×7 and periodically updated. This means you are only sharing the server with a few other clients, and don’t have to worry about constant downtime or constant updates.
I also run Google PageSpeed, a module designed by Google to decrease page load times and page sizes, allowing your site to load quicker for your clients.
When you host your website on my server, you are getting:
- Fast environment, monitored 24×7 for downtime and other issues. If there is a problem, no need to wait on the line with a large hosting company. I already know about it and am addressing it.
- Periodic WordPress updates, keeping your WordPress installation as up to date as possible.
- Periodic automatic backups. Your data is backed up to the cloud, ensuring that we have a copy of your site in case disaster strikes.
- Performance tweaked environment, utilizing Google PageSpeed and CloudFlare, to ensure your site is running as fast as possible for your customers.
- As many email accounts as you need, with webmail access and ability to check email via your phone.
There is one downside of hosting in my private environment, price. It costs $20/month (billed annually) to host here, but I believe it is well worth it, for the reasons listed above. There are several large hosting companies out there, that can host you for $5, $10, $15 a month, but you typically are going to get what you pay for. Especially with WordPress hosting, you don’t want to cut corners.
If you already have hosting, or are starting a new website from scratch, please drop me a line, to see if private hosting might be right for you.